- Araab Global Telecom is established to offer telecom operators a host of telecom services ranging from System Integration of GSM,WCDMA and LTE, RF Engineering, Site Implementation, Network Maintenance and Telecom manpower sourcing. We specialize in offering turnkey solutions for the Telecom industry spanning the entire Telecom service spectrum.
Our various Products includes:
- COPPER AND FIBER SOLUTIONS
- IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
- MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- RF ENGINEERING SERVICES
- MANPOWER CONSULTANCY
- TECHNICAL TRAINING
- ANTIVIRUS AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Our Value Offering :-
We bring in a management team, which has the domain knowledge on GSM ,WCDMA & LTE besides multi vendor exposure to Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, and Motorola systems.
- Experience in handling large “Managed Services”
- Operations in the telecom domain
- We bring in an experienced ‘service culture’
- Committed to functioning towards building a long-term relationship with our customers and determine value through quality of service.
Araab United Telecom specializes in offering turnkey solutions to the telecom industry spanning the entire telecom service spectrum
COPPER AND FIBER SOLUTIONS
Premium-Line Systems GmbH with its seat in Germany is a part of a manufacturing group with more than 20 years of experience on the field of networking market. Premium Line system is a comprehensive solution for the network infrastructure, mainly designed in Europe, with complete product portfolio including patch cords, patch panels, outlets, keystones and workstation components for Category 5e, Category 6, Category 6A, Category 7 and fiber optic based structured cabling systems. Since the beginning of the nineties we have been devoted to researching and developing the modern signal transmission cable and the joint hardware. Through almost twenty years of efforts, we succeeded in developing of high performance tested network transmission products. It is a matter of course that our team of professional designers attends to all specific inquiries from our customers worldwide
OPTERNA is a US based global product company which has fully owned world class manufacturing facilities with sales and support offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Mexico. Opterna has organically grown its business through a decade of product development covering a variety of market segments. Opterna is vertically integrated all the way from the active and passive components to value added modular versions and proficient in subsystems integration. Opterna has a well streamlined business model with sales & product management closer to its customers and volume assembly facilities in Asia
SIEMON, established in 1903, an industry leader specializing in the manufacture & innovation of high quality, high performance network cabling solutions,headquarted in Connecticut,USA,with global offices ,manufacturing and service partners throughout the world ,Siemon offers most comprehensive suite of copper (unshielded & shielded twisted pair) Category 5e,Category6 (Class E),Category 6A (Class EA) and Category 7/7A (Class F/FA) and multimode & single mode fiber cabling systems available. With over 400 patents specified to structure cabling, from patch cords to patch panels, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R & D and development of industry standards, underlining the company’s long term commitment to customers and the industry.
Fumo Communications was established in 1996 as a production unit for fiber optic assemblies in southern Italy. Through the years,Fumo Communications extended its portfolio and global presence and today manufactures and distributes full end to end structured cabling solutions in various facilities around the world. – From the very beginning the major target was, to produce huge quantities on a level of quality matching highest demands, enabling us to provide and satisfy our partners with both bulk and urgent supplies.
Comprehensive Anti-Virus and Content Security Solutions that provides proactive protection to your computers against malware and other threats. It provides corporate level next generation protection to SMB’s from all kinds of threats with a very low cost of ownership. The new Version 11 of the eScan Corporate and Enterprise is the ideal Anti-Virus and Information Security Solution for large networks that will not only effectively secure the network, but is also very light on the system resources.
We offer stand-alone and turnkey projects as well as Installation support for GSM/WCDMA/LTE.
Field and Site Maintenance (FMP) of GSM/WCDMA/LTE Nodes/sites of all telecom vendors like Ericsson,Nokia, Huawei…
Maintenance of Cell Sites
All GSM network requires Preventive & Corrective Maintenance of their cell sites. Our engineers and technicians have the inevitable experience in operating and maintaining GSM, WCDMA and LTE wireless networks. Our team specialize in the Field Maintenance of cell sites for operators and vendors who offer “Manage to their clients”.
Short term Maintenance Activities Our Maintenance team can undertake short term & long term maintenance activities.
RF ENGINEERING SERVICES
Our experienced in-house specialists can assist customers with their spec in Designing, Planning and Optimizing their GSM/WCDMA networks. In high telecom markets ,we take the load off operators and vendors by undertaking both low end activities like Site Surveys, Link Surveys, Log File Collection, etc. and the activities like RF Design, Capacity Planning, Post Processing and Analysis of Optimization, etc.
Our extent of work includes:
- Nominal Cell Planning, Network Design & Planning Services
- RF site surveys, site identification & preparation of nominal
- Frequency planning
- Network Optimization to achieve competitive KPI/QoS benchmarks
- Drive tests for new, existing & Repeater Solutions
- Network Audit & QoS Benchmarking covering competition
- CW tests & Model tuning for new & existing networks
- Data collection & documentation services
Transmission Engineering Services
- Microwave Link Budget Planning & Surveys for Access & Backbone links
- Capacity Planning & Link Optimization to achieve coveted QoS levels
- Path profile analysis & Link budget preparation
- Frequency planning & interference analysis
- Technical Support for MW Transmission like Ericsson MLTN
In Building Solutions
We have experienced teams who have the expertise in design, planning & of wireless IBS with large distributed antenna systems. We assist in network design capacity, quality & coverage requirements to our valued customers. The RF design includes:
- Initial Survey
- Preliminary design
- Antenna Simulation
- Simulation data analysis
- Final acceptance design
- Installation guidelines & recommendations
With our extensive experience in the telecom market, we are well playing to screen and filter out the right profiles to suit our clients’ manpower needs to procure technically trained personnel in all telecom domains. This helps the clients in identifying, screening and selecting suitable candidates for the 2G and 3G projects. We devotein supporting our clients with their resources for telecom “Managed Services” projects across the globe.
Our scope of work includes:
- Project based manpower support for national & international wireless
- Sourcing of trained consultants for 2G/3G projects
- Sourcing of trained RF & Optimization Engineers
We carry out training programs in GSM/WCDMA fundamentals and subsequent programs on RF Planning, Optimization specifically for the graduate engineers.
Training programs focus on the following areas:
- SAN – Storage Area Networks
- For graduate engineers on “Wireless technology fundamentals” with special focus on GSM & WCDMA theory and practical sessions
- Advanced training modules on ‘RF planning & optimization of GSM & CD networks
- Program on ‘3G fundamentals – WCDMA & HSDPA networks’
- Training on Security Solutions