- Immediate Requirements
Job description – Telecom Engineer
To be a Core member in the team for Field Maintenance – BTS/MW/NW
Key Responsibilities :
- Technical Maintenance of BTS, Node B
- Trouble shooting skills
- Responsible for solving Trouble Tickets (TT) on 2G,3G & LTE nodes
- Prepare various Field Maintenance reports
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reports
- The assets data and report should be submitted every month.
- shall keep and maintain all the documents,
- including acceptance documents,
- Maintain site folders, assets documents,
- Prepare technical documents
- other documents which the buyer thinks valuable or useful
- make sure the documents and data accurate and integrated
- Ready to work on 24/7 basis ( 8 hours per day)
· Degree in telecommunications, computer science or electrical engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Experience from Field Maintenance of BTS and Node B
- Minimum 3 years relevant technical experience –2G, 3G & LTE and at least 3 years of them within the telecommunication industry.
Last day to apply: 2017-08-31
Form of employment: Contract Employment
Manager- Admin and HR
Job description – Bilingual Receptionist – Arabic & English
We are looking for Executive Receptionist to join a Multi-National Company in Kuwait.
Provides administrative and secretarial support to the respective Managers and staff, in order to ensure that the services are provided in an effective & efficient manner.
Office work flow, appointments, correspondence, budgets, data compilation and records control. May perform duties of a sensitive and confidential nature.
Arranging meetings and travel reservations for office personnel, taking minutes and keeping notes;
Invoicing; liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts; Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals and travel reservations for office personnel.
Excellent communication Skills in English & Arabic.
MS-Office word excel & power point.
Industry : Administration, Customer Service; Secretarial
Job Location : Kuwait
Career Development : Mid Career (Over 5 years experience)
Employment Status : Contract
Gender : Female
Last day to apply: 2017-08-15
Form of employment: Contract Employment – 12 months
Manager- Admin and HR
We have career opportunities in RF Engineering services and Implementation. Our employees are supposed to carry out RF design, planning, surveys, Drive Test Optimization for our 2G, 3G and 4G customer networks.
Our selection process identifies and grooms fresh Graduate Telecommunication Engineers from Colleges and guides them with their career aspirations. Selected candidates will be trained and subsequently offered employment with our organization.
We are looking for smart, energetic and sound telecommunication graduates with the right attitude to join and grow with us.
Interested and experienced candidates may please send their resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org